Past Posts

October 23, 2011

Night terrors.

Working late and just got this email from jessica.
--------------

From: "Jessica Parker Garvin"
Date: Oct 22, 2011 11:32 PM
To: "Ben Garvin"

Not asleep because of fucking babies.  Netta has been screaming for twenty minutes, but I couldn't go in until just a few minutes ago because Bailey's laying on my chest and whenever I moved she started howling again.  Stupid fucking shit!  Nothing more frustrating than being tired, rolling into bed and then a baby starts crying.  And then you get that baby to go back to sleep and fall asleep yourself only to be woken up just as you rech some good slumber by the other baby screaming her head off.  I hate them for that.  I will love them again in the morning, but probably not until around 6:45.  Anytime before then I will still have to hate or at least dislike them.

- Jessica

No comments: