there no purple lights, Mama?" I never noticed that before!
Apparently I do not know "all of the things".
- Art dressed himself from head to toe yesterday for the first time.
Socks, underwear, pants, shirt, sweater. He was very proud and
pleased. So was I.
- Lewis took off his own shirt yesterday for the first time. He was
thrilled to be almost naked. And he is 2 1/2 years ahead of his
- Lewis loves to be naked. But most people who have been over know that.
- The boys' rooms have been reversed. And now Art has Ben's old
dresser, I have Lewis's old dresser and Lewis has Art's old dresser.
Art is very confused. But sleeping well.
- Lewis likes multiple gackoos. The addiction is in it's most developed form.
That's all for now.