Past Posts

July 10, 2012

The woman I love.

Jessica and I are approaching our ten year anniversary August 4th. It'll be 15 years since we've met. I don't want to make a post that makes everything sound so perfect and beautiful. It's hasn't been and we're continually learning more about each other, learning to forgive and express our love. We've been to couples therapy on many occasion (something I'd recommend to everyone, even in good times--we always walk away having learned how to better communicate). But as we grow old together and get wrinkly (rather, more wrinkly[Speak for yourself! - Jess]), there's no one I'd rather grow old with. Jessica is so beautiful and confusing and brilliant and honest and fun. She's my best friend, my lover, my parenting mentor, my safety net, my wife. Happy almost anniversary Jessica, love you.

No comments: