Past Posts

March 29, 2012

Crapload of recent artwork. All kids represented.

Wet on wet watercolor Lewis did at his friend, Anika's house.


It's a fish.  Rotate 90 degrees to the left and it's an A!  He's a GENIUS!


I think this is a drawing of a game that Art created in his mind during 'quiet time' at his morning class before kindergarten.


"I was going to make a monster, but...it...I just made a carrot instead."  - Art


Multimedia plan of the house Art would like to live in, including coconut trees, an alligator, lots of windows and a fox.  Made in Art Class at Barton.  I just love the art teacher there.






The last three pics are of a 3D collage, also from Art Class.


Melted crayon print down here at our own home.  (I did the swirly parts.)


I feel this drawing, Netta's first ever, illustrated her approach to most things.  BLAH!



Same with this painting.
In contrast, Bailey's work shows a more deliberate approach.  Discuss...






Another lovely wet on wet watercolor by Lewis.

No comments: