Past Posts

February 04, 2012

Holy shit we have twin girls.

Every once in a while Jessica or I will turn to each other and realize that we have twin girls. "Jesus, we have twins!?" or, "Can you believe we have twins?" It really is hard to fathom on some level, that these two little girls are part of our family and are GIRLS! I can't believe it sometimes. I would have never ever guessed it. Just today we were chatting about what would've happened if Jessica didn't accidentally get pregnant with Netta and Bailey. I wanted a third baby, Jessica was leaning towards feeling content with two kids. There easily could've been some arguments involved, some serious persuading or frustrated relenting. It's amazing though, Jessica didn't just have ONE more baby, she had two. That's some crazy shiznit. And then she said this morning, "You know Ben, I could have another." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Our twin girls Netta, left, and Bailey.

No comments: