Past Posts

November 06, 2011

My Papa's photos from last week's game.

That's my dad there.

Last week I photographed the Vikings game in Charlotte, NC. My father was there as an assistant of sorts. The game was the initial excuse to take the whole family out for a visit (my father, step mother, step sister and her family and other live out there). We had a wonderful time and I'll be posting some more photos soon. Anyway, I was able to get my father a photo credential for the game, and I'm posting his photos here. He looked sorta silly with a big fancy photo credential and vest with his little point and shoot. But he actually was really helpful in running the video camera for me after the game, even solving a last minute audio snafu by using his fancy iPhone as an audio recorder. We've done this a couple times before, and it's real fun for a son to show his Papa what he's good at. Here are some photos.


This is actually a decent action photograph!




No comments: