Past Posts

April 23, 2011

What we heard this morning.

Arthur and Lewis often wake up around the same time, 7am. They often chit chat in their room just laying there, Art in his top bunk, Lewis right below him. This morning Art asked Lewis, "Lewis, do you want me
to snuggle with you in your bed?"

"Uh huh," said Lewis in sort of a pouty of-course-I-do voice.

So Art crawled in and a few moments later I heard Art ask "Lewis, can I count your teeth?" And then I hear Art say methodically, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, fifteen, sixteen, eighteen, nineteen."

And then Lewis said, "Art, can I count your teeth?"

"Sure."

"One, two, three, four, five six, seven, eight,  nine, ten, eleven, thirteen, fourteen, sixteen." They were just laying there all snuggled up side by side with their mouths stretched super wide waiting patiently as their brother counted their teeth.

No comments: