Past Posts

January 08, 2011

A great email.

Leaving Jessica for work these days inevitably involves me worrying about how things might go while I'm away. She's amazing. Really, seeing her manage babies and boys and dinner (and her ipad) is like watching one of those Chinese acrobats spinning a gazillion plates.


She almost always has help, though, either from a cousin, a mother, or a mother-in-law--someone is usually over helping. Tonight Bubbe is over, likely holding a baby and rocking as I write this.

But, I still sometimes worry about how things might be going when I'm away. So it's always super wonderful to get an email like the one Jessica just sent me:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Parker
Date: Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 7:17 PM
Subject: I declare saturday puzzle night!
To: "Garvin, Ben"

Just want you o know that we ar heaving a WONDERFUL night! We will
leave the puzzles complete and ion the floor to be admired.
--
Jessica

No comments: