Past Posts

November 21, 2010

Poorly transcribed voicemail.

As I've done before, below is the text from a voicemail Jessica left me as transcribed by Google Voice. Funny stuff...Gotta stop buying Jessica daisies!
"Hey baby, it's me. I'm going to bed. Hopefully, it has to speaking on it. I don't want to go to bed an hour and a half ago but the girls has not been corporate defendants Susi, or anything, just if i wanted to. They come down, he's. Talk to you down. So I guess. I just told him for a little. 45 minutes I don't want them to you. I'm really bored of daisies today. Hey please take to spend the whole day in the house species, and a week going to the future, so I'm glad the tomorrow today so we'll see you when you snuggle in, and kind of feels like you're looking to get this baby this daily down okay love you bye."  

No comments: