Past Posts

November 04, 2010

Charlotte is home!

Our niece just came home from the hospital where she spent the first month of her life. I stopped by today to take some photos and see how their first night went. Mike mentioned something about a three hour chunk of crying and I cringed as I remember how overwhelmed and actually scared Jessica and I were when we first brought Art home. Having a child completely in your care, a helpless little thing, is stressful! It certainly was for us. I remember the first night Art was home I had a 3am cussing fit as I fumbled through a diaper change and then Jessica started to cry thinking there was no one in the house that could keep it together.

Anyway, back to Charlotte. I couldn't help but notice how natural and happy Emily and Mike and Charlotte seemed. I can't wait until we get all these babies together.









No comments: