Past Posts

June 05, 2010

Pièce de résistance.

Today Art and Lew and I biked to Bubbe's house for lunch. I asked ask how many (not if) girls clothes she had bought. "Do you want to see them?" she asked brightly.

I'm so excited about the idea of having girls that seeing a bunch of cute clothes was actually really fun. Adria has superior taste in clothes and rarely spends more than a buck or two for something, so I don't see the harm in it (although Jess and her sister Emily, who's also pregnant, have little interest in supporting their mother's habit of buying clothes for as of yet non-existent kids). In fact, I think Bubbe had bought quite a few baby girl clothes before there was even a girl on the way for sure. She knew her chances were good, though. One out of three...

Anyway, towards the end she held up this pink tutu and said, "And here's the Pièce de résistance!"

2 comments:

Dr Em said...

well, shit you just outed me. Ha ha! I guess it is about time. Hey everybody, I'm not fat, I'm pregnant! Due in November.

BTW, my mom has been buying clothes and things for our un-born children since before we were married!

Rachel said...

Wow, congratulations to everyone!! There's going to be lots of cousin buddies which is so rad!