Past Posts

January 23, 2010

Blogging deficit.



Jess and I have been bad bloggers lately. Sorry! we hope to post more and better photos soon, but in the meantime here are a couple bad ones from my phone. The other day Art was sleeping in a weird position, and then the blurry one of the kids around the table is from this morning at ECFE class. Art always asks to sit next to Lewis, and as I was taking the photo the teacher said they always play together and said it's fun to watch them together and cause they're very loving towards each other. What a wonderful thing for a parent to hear, you know? Make everything warm and fuzzy.



I'm in New Orleans for the big football game. Look for me on the sidelines Sunday, I'll be wearing a lime green shirt with a red vest (all photographers wear red vests).

No comments: