Past Posts

October 02, 2009

I'm proud of my brother.

Art and Lew's uncle Josh teaches Latin at a school in St. Paul and he's likely the best teacher of ALL TEACHERS, as evidenced by this wonderful note from a parent he just received (names removed):
------------

Good morning,

I just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to you for making the learning of Latin so enjoyable for my daughter. As a new student to the school, she is learning many new things and trying to stay on top of it all. Everyday when she gets in the car I ask for "bests and worsts" from all of my kids. Her "best" is always Latin, along with some Mr. Garvin story. Thank you for being such a positive influence in her life daily and for "teaching" that learning is fun, especially a subject that could have been intimidating to a new 6th grader. We appreciate you.


No comments: