Past Posts

August 29, 2009

Boy in TRAINING!

We ran a race at the zoo this morning and it was SO MUCH FUN! Art had a blast running a 50 yard dash last year at the Twin Cities Marathon. He got a medal that he wore for two weeks straight. But this one was quite a bit longer - 1/2 a mile! Well, I'd say he walked about 1/8 a mile inbetween running at top speed while wildly flailing his limbs the other 3/8th's. Occasionally he would sigh dramatically and say, "Whoh. I need to take break!" while sitting himself down on the curb.



This is me running next to Art after the start. He's on my right. Really, he is.


What form!!!

2 comments:

Dr Em said...

what a beautiful day for a race!

Rocco said...

That looks like so much fun.

Next up on the three year old Grand Prix Race Circuit:
http://tinyurl.com/kphxdw

Labor Day. Super fun race. 1/2 mile race for the kids (I think it's a ribbin and not a medal). And best of all...FREE HOT DOGS AFTERWARDS!!! And I think burgers, but I always go for the hot dogs.