Past Posts

June 28, 2006

Rakin' in the Loot

Yesterday Art and I were riding the bus when the man next to us asked, "Does he like bananas?" I said, "Yes! They're his favorite!" and the man reached into his box of groceries and gave Art a banana! Later on in the ride a woman was talking to Art and said, "I have to have something in here for a baby..." and rummaged in her purse until she pulled out a lollipop. Man! But that wasn't the first time Art has been showered with gifts from strangers. Once we were in Walgreens when Art was only a couple months old and a guy gave him a dollar! I said, "I'll put it in his college fund!" and the guy reached back in his wallet, "Well, if he's going to be educated, here's another!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see Arthur's teeth. Show me your teeth! Surely the father know how to take a simple picture of teeth. Or perhaps the mother could take the photo. Come mother, photograph the teeth!

Dr Em said...

if you click on the pictures from june 12, you can kind of see the teeth.

Anonymous said...

All I can see is juicy, juicy gums!